(c) is actually offered a reduced amount of the amount a great within the earlier student loan significantly less than point 40.dos of one’s 2001 Control because it read on Regulation, since it continue reading .
The individual has given the fresh new Minister completely wrong recommendations in accordance with an excellent give, education loan, micro-credential grant or small-credential education loan otherwise has not told the brand new Minister punctually throughout the people switch to information in the past provided to the fresh Minister
(4) The Minister shall not issue a grant or student loan to an individual who has been granted a severe permanent disability benefit under section 48 of this Regulation, under section 40.8 of the 2001 Regulation, as that section read on Control, while the you to part continue reading .
Canada Figuratively speaking Work
“qualifying scholar” has a being qualified beginner because the demonstrated for the point 23 of your 2001 Control and you can students otherwise debtor deemed as a good student below point 11 or 11.1 of the pre-2001 Regulation.
fourteen. (1) The Minister shall not issue a grant or student loan if the individual has received grants or loans under the Act or Ontario Access Grants under Ontario Regulation (Ontario Access Grants and Ontario Tuition Grants) made under the Act, or both, in respect of previous periods of study totalling more than,
(2) The fresh new Minister shall not procedure the base component or perhaps the most readily useful-up part of the fresh Ontario Pupil Grant in order to one rather than a disability for over seven informative terminology.
(3) This new Minister shall not situation the bottom part and/or most useful-up part of this new Ontario Scholar Give to help you a single with a disability for over twelve instructional terminology in which the private was enrolled in lower than sixty% of just what establishment considers becoming an entire course stream.
(4) The newest Minister can get, to accommodate one based on reasons out-of an effective handicap, influence one to clause (1) (b) or subsection (3) doesn’t incorporate.
(5) For the purposes of subsections (2) and you may (3), a keen Ontario Tuition Grant given in order to one beneath the Act can be regarded as as the base component.
(6) With the reason for which point, just how many instructional words inside a time period of analysis is actually calculated using the following the Dining table.
15. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual if the Minister considers, after consulting with the approved institutions at which the individual has been enrolled, that the individual has not made satisfactory progress in a program of study. O. Reg. , s. 15 (1).
(2) The fresh new Minister can get refuse to question an offer or education loan to help you a single in virtually any of the following circumstances according to methods of the individual:
1. The person has not produced preparations which might be satisfactory to the Minister to settle, or has never paid back, a student loan, and a micro-credential education loan, or any other amount needed to be paid towards the Top according of any grant, loan otherwise honor, along with a mini-credential give otherwise mini-credential student loan, produced by the us government out-of Ontario, the government regarding Canada or even the government of any other state otherwise territory.
dos. Anyone have not considering the Minister most of the pointers and you will documents necessary for the brand new Minister to manage the program off prizes, has otherwise college loans your individual has already established within the Work, and additionally information regarding the individual’s academic status, economic situation otherwise household members updates during a period of analysis.
4. Ministry of coaching, Universities and colleges Operate, the or the Canada Student Financial assistance Act or an offence under the Unlawful Password (Canada) involving fraud or theft in respect of any student assistance program or any grant, loan or award, including a micro-credential grant or micro-credential student loan, made by the Government of Ontario, the cash advance Texas Government of Canada or the government of any other province or territory. O. Reg. , s. 15 (2); O. Reg. , s. 2.